HSG is seeking multiple Client Analysts to work with our team in order to deliver the BlindSpot solution to senior leaders in Global 2000 and large government organizations. The ideal candidate enjoys turning data into valuable insights for our leaders and keeping engagements on track. This is a high-impact role with the opportunity to help shape our company from the ground up as we grow.
As the Client Analyst, you will:
- Manage day-to-day activities and partner on client delivery with the Client Executive across multiple accounts to ensure the BlindSpot solution is delivered successfully
- Aggregate and analyze data from the client ecosystem to produce meaningful insights for leaders
- Interface with clients to develop rapport, drive action, and ensure an excellent experience
- Communicate regularly with internal team members to be the ‘eyes and ears’ on the ground bringing back information that will optimize the way we do business
If you were the Client Analyst, last week you would have:
- Analyzed survey and interview data, drawn actionable insights, and assembled findings in a presentation for a F1000 CTO
- Met with the Project Manager and Client Executive to discuss current client engagements and problem-solve how to keep them on track and moving forward
- Partnered with the Client Executive to interview 10 stakeholders for a CIO in Sacramento
We are looking for individuals that have a demonstrated ability to be:
RELENTLESS in creating value.
CARE DEEPLY about others.
ASPIRE to make a difference.
Additional things we look for in Client Analysts:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related fields
- Aptitude for assembling and organizing data to interpret and present insights internally
- Proven ability to influence others to take a course of action and takes pride in hitting all milestones
- Strong project coordination capabilities for supporting and delivering across multiple engagements with varying deadlines and deliverables
- Capacity to interact credibly with executive clients, with exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Capability to quickly develop rapport with a variety of clients and work cross-functionally
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and project management software
- Ability to travel (<30%)
- 18+ months of experience in a professional services environment
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to email@example.com, with Client Analyst in the subject line.