As the Client Executive, you will:
- Serve as a trusted advisor and key point of contact for executive level clients
- Generate and deliver valuable insights for clients by interpreting data from leaders, stakeholders, and team members collected by our data monitoring system
- Executive level account management with a priority placed on creating memorable experiences for clients at Fortune 500 organizations
- Drive renewal of existing annual subscriptions by working with clients to identify and scope the next set of outcomes
- Grow institutional accounts by identifying opportunities and partnering with sales executive to drive sales cycle
- Travel <30% of the time
If you were the Client Executive, last week you would have:
- Worked with a Client Analyst to finalize a presentation for the client using the qualitative and quantitative data collected from team member and stakeholder interactions
- Debriefed a Fortune 500 executive on the insights and interpretations from our first 90 days
- Had a monthly call with a client using insights from the data to problem solve and help focus their attention by sharing best practices and specially curated practices from other leaders
- Connected a client with another Fortune 500 executive who faced similar challenges
- Delighted a client by doing something that demonstrates you truly understand how they think
In addition to the above responsibilities we look for candidates who have a proven track record and ability to demonstrate the following core values:
RELENTLESS in creating value.
CARE DEEPLY about others.
ASPIRE to make a difference.
Our mission began over a decade ago with a curiosity about a particular type of leader: those who create exponential value for their organizations and who do so with less of an interest in title or status, and more out of a desire to make an impact.
High-impact performers (HiPERs) are not easy to identify, yet when unleashed, they can change the world. Because HiPERs are intrinsically motivated to achieve results, have a wide range of personalities, and are often misunderstood, they have a distinct set of needs that deserve a unique set of solutions. That is why HiPER Solution Group (HSG) was born.
Everything we do at HSG is for a passion and commitment to assist HiPER leaders – those who aspire to be, and those who seek to empower HiPERs – reach even greater levels of success for their organizations.
BlindSpot™ is our solution to a critical need HiPERs told us they face: getting people on the same page
TO APPLY: please send your resume to email@example.com, with “Client Executive” in the subject line.